Its basically romans 13 , armour of light that applies for church. And that obviously means you don't enter the building. Because if you are a christian the local church doctrine you find in the EU churches is of the antichrist.
- Go back into fellowship.
- Go back into church.
- Everything is decided in the church building what is the truth.
- Water baptism.
- Be under a pastor.
- There is a clear hierarchy in the church and you do as the church elder says.
- Either work in the church or pay to the church (tithe) or both.
- Progressive Christianity
- Tolerance and inclusive theology.
- From such depart, dont sit among evil doers, keep yourself far from a false things is all taken away.
- Work salvation.
- The enemies of the truth is your neighbor.
Primary doctrine: forgive , go back into fellowship, water baptism, there is a hierarchy in the church, you are under a pastor, work salvation.
Church doctrine is also this dont say anything nasty or dont say anything mean. And then you have to have permission for everything. You cant do anything without permission. I dont think even you can speak publicly without permission in the church, maybe.
Because of this "Dont say anything nasty or anything mean" doctrine it becomes an environment where people end up accusing saying "You said...." or "I will say that you have said".
 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.— KJV, Isaiah 29:20-21
Isaiah 29:21 is what church people do to true brethren.
The people running the church can be of the opinion that it is slander to say things that are true about someone.